Meet David Miller
Xterra – Triathlon – Western Division Champion (2012)
- Xterra – Triathlon – Western Division Champion (2012)
- Sea Otter Classic- Monterey, CA – 1st Place (2010)
- Xterra – Triathlon - Rotorua, NZ – 3rd Place (2012)
- Fire*Road 100- Cedar City, UT (2013)
- US MTB Championship – Lehigh Valley, PA (2014)
- Leadville 100 – Leadville, CO (2014)
- The Pioneer – South Island, NZ (2016)
- Shenandoah 100 - Stokesville, VA (2018)
- Multiple Notable Finishes in CA, VA, CO, UT, PA, MD, DE, OR, NY.
Name: David J. Miller
Birth City, State: Riverside, CA – Raised: Woodland, CA
Current City: Davis, CA....that is a story in itself!!
University Attended: Biola University – La Mirada, CA
Degree: Music B.A. - Heavy Metal dudes!
Favorite Food: Coffee and cottage cheese
Sport History: Swimming, Triathlon, and Mountain Bike
Years Racing: 30 years ....hurt locker is kinda comfy...
From the age of 6 years old, David’s life was filled with early swim practices and intense meets. Starting at this age and throughout college, David learnt how to push himself physically and mentally to limits beyond his comprehension.
David’s interests have taken him from the pristine pools to the dry high ground world of Mountain Biking. Since spring of 2008 he has tackled the challenges of not only learning the world of cycling but overcoming the technicalities of Mountain Biking. Which, my friends, is a task in itself!
Although, there has been challenges along the way, such as healing from: clavicle / shoulder separation, multiple assaults on his hands, and tremendous hardware is his ankles, David has taken the MTB world by storm.
This new MTB lifestyle has given him and his wife, Stephanie, a vehicle to see the World, challenge himself, and build new communities among fellow riders.